Read John Chap. 8 and Matthew Chap. 13
Have the class (or individual) read aloud each of the ascribed scriptures. Then dictate the indicated summary. The student is to recite the summary of each of the scriptures 5 times per day until the next class.
II Tim 3:15-17; All scripture is inspired by the Holy Spirit and not the reasoning of man.
Col 1:13-16; All things are created by Jesus and for Jesus.
Lev 17:11; Heb 9:22; A life must be given and blood shed in order for God to forgive sin.
Matt 26:27-28; Eph 1:5-7; We are made right with God through Jesus’ one-time sacrifice.
John 3:35-36; Eternal life is promised to those who believe in Jesus.
Mark 13:31; All Jesus says will be fulfilled.
JOHN – CHAPTER 8 – QUIZ
1. Jesus told the woman caught in adultery that He did not
_________her and for her to go and _______no more.
2. Jesus said: I am the ___________of the world; He that
follows me shall not walk in___________, but shall have the
3. Jesus told the Pharisees that they shall _____________
in the sins because they did not believe that he was the
___________________. (John 1:41)
4. Jesus said: Verily, verily I say unto you if a man keep my
words, he shall never see _____________________.
5. Jesus said: Whosoever commiteth___________is a
servant of ___________________.
6. Jesus said to the Pharisees: Verily, verily I say unto you
before Abraham was _________________.
MATTHEW – CHAPTER 13 – QUIZ
1. The peoples heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull
of hearing, and their eyes _____________have closed.
2. He that soweth the good seed is_________________;
the field is _____________; the good seed are the children
of the kingdom; but the _____________are the children of
the wicked one.
3. I will open my mouth in _____________________; I will
utter things which have _____________from the foundation
of the world. (Psalm 78:2)
4. The Kingdom of heaven is like a merchant who had found
one pearl of great price, went out and sold ______________
that he had, and ________________it.
5. When Jesus came into His own country they were
_______________at Him; and He did not many mighty
works because of their______________.
JOHN – CHAPTER 8 – QUIZ ANSWERS
1. Condemn, sin
2. Light, darkness, light, life
3. Die, Messiah
5. Sin, sin
6. I Am
MATTHEW – CHAPTER 13 – QUIZ ANSWERS
2. The Son of Man, the world, tares
3. Parables, kept secret
4. All, bought
5. Offended, unbelief
ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY