2 Corinthians 6:18 – “I will be a Father to you, and you will be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”
What does this mean for us? It means that as sons (no gender) we are given the riches of the Kingdom and the authority to rule and reign on earth! Yes, we are anointed to bring Heaven to earth and demonstrate what is in Heaven upon this earth. Just as when Jesus was upon the earth, He ministered to other Jewish people as a Son carrying our His Father’s business, we are being commissioned to do the same! However, to fully demonstrate the Kingdom we must break free from the orphan stronghold/mentality.
KEYS TO BREAK FREE FR0M AN ORPHAN STRONGHOLD
• Repent for believing the lie that you are unworthy to be a son of God. Repentance means change the way you think! Don’t see yourself as a sinner any longer. See yourself as God sees you—as a son! God is extending abundant grace for you to rule and reign as a son today. Write down this Scripture and remind yourself of this every day:
“Those who receive the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness will reign in life.” – (Romans 5:17 NASB)
• Remind yourself that you are righteous and that you have been given authority to rule and reign! You receive righteousness by faith. Use your faith now and see the Lord releasing new measures of grace and authority to you.
• Bless your fathers and mothers (spiritual ones also).
• Ask for a blessing from your parents. If deceased, ask someone in spiritual authority to speak a blessing over your life.
• Rise up and make a bold declaration that you are blessed; you are a son and daughter, and you choose today to walk in the fullness of Sonship. Today, all poverty is broken off of your life and your eyes have been opened to see yourself as God sees you!
ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY