Many people are discouraged because they feel like their prayers are not being answered; they feel like God has forsaken them! God wants you to understand today that you didn’t pray wrong and He’s not refusing you! It’s not your prayer that’s being blocked, it’s your answers! Look at what Daniel 10:12-13 says:
“Then he continued, ‘Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia'” – (Daniel 10:12-13)
The minute you started praying, God heard you! He had already answered, but your answer has been delayed because of the princes of resistance that are assigned to stop the manifestation of what God spoke! Because of the weight of what was about to be revealed, the enemy sent a prince to resist the answer God released!
God is about to bring you out of the lion’s den, out of the darkness of your calamity, and He’s going to bring forth His PEACE in your trouble
Speak the blessing of the Lord upon your life and declare that supernatural help has come!
DECLARE THE FOLLOWING:
• I declare that the Prince of Peace, the Lord who made Heaven and Earth, is invading my situation and brings me perfect peace!
• I declare that the power of God is being released in my life to make my enemies be at peace with me!
• I declare that voice of the Lord is being released into my life to speak peace to every storm that is raging against me!
• I declare that Jesus Christ is my peace! I declare every form of separation and division formed between me and my promise is being destroyed by the peace of God that surpasses all understanding!
• I declare that the God of peace will crush the enemy under my feet, and that I will walk into the grace of God that will release me into a new season, in Jesus’ name!
“And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him.” – Hebrews 11:6
Matthew 6:10 – “Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.”
WHEN WE PRAY FOR HIS KINGDOM TO COME, WE ARE ASKING HIM TO SUPERIMPOSE THE RULES, ORDER, AND BENEFITS OF HIS WORLD OVER THIS ONE UNTIL THIS ONE LOOKS LIKE HIS…..GOD’S WORLD COLLIDES WITH THE WORLD OF DARKNESS, AND HIS WORLD ALWAYS WINS. OUR BATTLE IS ALWAYS A BATTLE FOR DOMINION – A CONFLICT OF KINGDOMS.
GOD HAS CHOSEN TO WORK THROUGH US. WE ARE HIS DELEGATED AUTHORITY ON PLANET EARTH, AND PRAYER IS THE VEHICLE THAT GIVES OCCASION FOR HIS INVASION. THOSE WHO DON’T PRAY ALLOW DARKNESS TO CONTINUE RULING. THE ENEMY’S GREATEST EFFORTS AT DECEIVING THE CHURCH ARE CENTERED ON DILUTING THE PURPOSE AND EFFECT OF PRAYER.
Philippians 3:20 – “For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.”
Paul spoke not about going to heaven someday, but about living as citizens of heaven today……specifically “from” heaven toward earth.
We have the privilege of representing heaven “in this world” so that we might bring a manifestation of heaven “to this world.”
ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY